Photo: Peter Casamento
I am a Professor at the Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, where I hold the Chair of Intellectual Property.
I teach various IP subjects – including Cyberlaw, Owning Ideas, and Patent Law – and I undertake IP law research. From this site you can access my cyberlaw news, and my recent research publications.
I also do arbitration and mediation of IP disputes, advise on domain name disputes, and conduct commissioned research for governments and international organisations.
Feel free to contact me to explore engaging my services.
* Read my ‘auDRP Overview 1.0′
* Read my analysis of IP developments in the past year
* Read my views on the ‘Melbourne City Football Club’ name battle
* Read my comments on the database ‘scraping’ and copyright infringement
* Watch my presentation on Tips and Tricks on Running a Domain Name Dispute Case
* See more of my media participation