Photo: Peter Casamento
I am a Professor at the Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, where I hold the Chair of Intellectual Property.
I teach various IP subjects – including Cyberlaw, Owning Ideas, and Patent Law – and I undertake IP law research. From this site you can access my cyberlaw news, and my recent research publications.
I also do arbitration and mediation of IP disputes, advise on domain name disputes, and conduct commissioned research for governments and international organisations.
Feel free to contact me to explore engaging my services.
* Watch my presentation on Tips and Tricks on Running a Domain Name Dispute Case
* Read my comments on proposed ‘right of resale’ of digital content
* Listen to my ABC Radio National interview on The Big Business of Drug Patenting
* Listen to my ABC Radio National interview on the Cancer Voices gene patent case
* See more of my media participation