I am a Professor at the Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, where I hold the Chair of Intellectual Property.
Feel free to contact me to explore engaging my services.
* Listen to my ABC Radio National interview on The Big Business of Drug Patenting
* Listen to my ABC Radio National interview on the Cancer Voices gene patent case
* Watch my NZ TV interview on Māori intellectual property rights in Australia
* Read my commissioned report to WIPO’s Advisory Committee on Enforcement on Voluntary Mechanisms for Resolving IP Disputes
* See more of my media participation